Subject: [Leica] Fw: Back from Portadown
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:47:19 -0700

Good morning to all,

I thought perhaps some of you would be interested in the antics of our very
own Georgette Oden on her way to fame and glory. If you will recall, she is
the part time law student from Texas trying to be the full time
photojournalist. I am on her mailing list while she is attending Trinity
College in Ireland and she has assured me that upon her return, she will
have lots of stories to tell of the young girl and her M-6. I have not asked
her permission to post this (I will ) but I doubt that she would mind.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA