Subject: [Leica] Fw: Your Borders.com Special Order
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 16:36:37 +0000

At 12:08 AM 7/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 08:43 PM 7/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>How is it possible that some of you were able to order it for $15.00?  I
>>received today this message from Borders:
>
>It was easy to order, lots of people did it. The problem is getting it, as
>in impossible. That is a black eye for Borders if you ask me.
>--
>
>Eric Welch

I received the same disappointing message from Borders.  They advertised
the book at $15.00 and then tell you that they can sell you a copy  at
$45.00, and that the $15.00 copy is not available.  This is my first time
buying from Borders and I am certainly very very disappointed.

I have been buying from Amazon books for more than a year and Amazon has
ALWAYS honoured their prices and kept their promises.

Dan K.