Subject: [Leica] Vintage Leica For Sale
From: nightblind@juno.com (Don B)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:22:15 -0700

Fore sale, vintage Leica cameras and lenses:

Leica II (D) black & nickel 1932 vintage 5 digit serial number (sn:
83594).  Camera body is ex++ with some brassing at edges (mostly on
bottom plate), no dents or dings.  Shutter speeds appear ok and range
finder is spot on.  Viewfinder is bright, clear, and clean.  Leather is
all intact and in quite beautiful condition.  A very nice example for a
camera of this vintage.  $695.

50mm f/2.5 nickel Hektor lens for above Leica II (sn: 16127, 1933
vintage).  Glass is near mint (recent CLA by Focal Point), barrel shows a
fair amount of handling wear (but no dents, dings, etc. just age wear of
the nickel finish). $295.

135mm f/4.5 Elmar for above Leica II.  Vintage is uncertain as there is
no serial number on the lens, though number 8907 is etched inside the
lens body on the forward most light baffle.  Lens is range finder
coupled.  Glass is clean and clear (no haze)  but has been coated at some
point.  I can detect no wipe marks or other defects in glass.  Lens body
is ex/ex+ showing only some light brassing (no dents or dings).  Overall
exceptionally nice for its vintage.

Leica Ic sn: 455890 (1949/50 vintage).  ex+ condition (would be mint-/ex+
but for very light flaking of chrome on back edge of top and bottom
plates).  Shark skin vulcanite fully intact and in beautiful condition.
No brassing, light scuffs on bottom of bottom plate. $495

50mm f/3.5 Red Scale Elmar (sn: 1202207) for above Leica Ic.  Mint-
condition.  No haze.  This lens has seen little if any use and is truly a
gorgeous example of the fairly rare red scale Elmar.  Includes original
chrome shade, caps, and leather case.  $395.

Leica Standard (E) Chrome.  (sn: 322684) 1939 vintage.  Ex+ condition
(maybe even a bit better than that but I prefer to grade conservatively).
 No brassing, leather is beautiful and fully intact.  Viewfinder is very
bright and clear and shutter speeds appear to be on.  A very nice example
of the Leica Standard.  $550

35mm f/3.5 Elmar for the above Leica Standard (sn: 251568) 1935 vintage.
Chrome.  Glass is about mint and lens body/barrel is mint- condition.  No
haze.  Includes front cap only.  Uncoated glass.  $275.

135 f/4.5 Hektor (sn: 370558) 1936 vintage.  One of the nicest prewar
Hektors I have come across.  Black body, near mint glass.  No fogging or
haze.  Glass was coated at some point (as far as I know they were not
coated when originally produced).  Includes caps and black bakelite lens
case.  $275.

For Leica M, chrome 50mm f/3.5 Elmar,  E39 filter size (sn: 1146217) 1954
vintage.  A very nice example of the early collapsible Elmar-M.  Glass is
about mint, body/barrel is mint-/ex++ condition.   Includes caps. $295.

Shutter curtains on the above cameras are all perfect.  Not dried out, no
holes, no material flaking, etc.

All prices include shipping of my choice in the US.  If you don't like my
prices make me an offer.

e-mail to nightblind@juno.com for additional details or info.

Thank you,

Don Bledsoe
Boise, Idaho

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]