Subject: Re: [Leica] Big Lens woes
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:20:20 EDT

<< My point was that in this situation the photographer was set up in a
 confined space with very large equipment, and to top it all off, he was
 rude.  To me that was poor behavior and perhaps a good example of how some
 photographers may think themselves above the rest simply because of their
 equipment - snobbery IMHO. >>

I enjoy it very much when people come up to me and inquire regarding my
photography.  This seems to happen most when I am using one of the larger
Canon L lenses (does the off-white color attract?).  Of course I am not a
professional photographer so I don't have the time pressures than a pro might
have.

Tom Shea