Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo whores {was Life magazine}
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 19:43:17 -0500

At 12:17 PM 7/7/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Eric, it does not sound like the photographing is the tough part.  It sounds
>like the peripheral issues can be tough.  I guess it is with most
professions.

No, only non-pros think that. Making great pictures good enough for
publication is very, very difficult for all but a few at the very top of
the business. Even they have to work at it.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"...what a privilege it is to be a photographer, to stand mid-stream in
life and feel it swirl around you, as real as the prairie wind."   --Jim
Richardson