Subject: RE: [Leica] The Digital Journalist
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:31:19 -0400

- -----Original Message-----
From:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Ted Grant
http://digitaljournalist.org

I had this site brought to my attention by friend, David Brauchli one of
the photographers featured. Those of you interested in today's
photojournalism might find it interesting.  Leica or otherwise.

Ted Grant

REPLY:

Ted and interested others:

I would particularly suggest that anyone interested in the future of photo
journalism read The Platypus, the "manifesto" in the magazine. You may not
agree with it, but it makes damn interesting, though-provoking reading -
particularly coming as it does from a "traditional" photo journalist of no
little repute.

B. D.