Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Cuba, what to take?
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 19:37:23 +0200

Dear LUG-gers

I have no doubt several of your US senators would want my hide ( and frankly
I could not care less), but I am contemplating a 13 day trip to Cuba, end of
the year.

Have any of you esteemed LUG-gers been there? Any tips? Like: what film ( I
like Fuji films, oeps, another word of treason against the motherland of the
yellow/red box) to take, lenses, precautions. What places to visit etc. Much
obliged!

Sander, Amsterdam, Holland
- -----
Sander van Hulsenbeek