Subject: Re: [Leica] Sinners in the hands of an angry dentist
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 22:36:59 -0500

At 07:53 PM 7/8/98 -0700, you wrote: <blockquote>
<dl>
<dd>
<dd>After Crystal Night, it is time to drop out of here and push my
equipment to its limits (if I can find them).&nbsp; Adios.<br>

</dl>If this reference (obscure) is to someone making a statement the
equivalent of Kristallnacht, then I think you are reading more into an
innocent statement than should be.<br>
If you're just heading out to make pictures, show us! :-)<br>
stand</div>
prairie</div>
- -- Jim Richardson