Subject: [Leica] Equipment for sale
From: Alistair_Stewart_at_DF5007@ccmailgw.mcgawpark.baxter.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:52:01 -0500

- --IMA.Boundary.437410009

My SL-Mot had that 'Brownish' look- desilvering of the prism. I am getting
Golden Touch to fix it! The meter problem is one I haven't run into. The
camera is a joy, though. You are certainly right about that! I'll let you
know when I get it back how things went!
Dan'l

dwpost@msn.com

- --IMA.Boundary.437410009

     Fellow Luggers,

     To help fund the future purchase of a tri-elmar, and 24/2.8, I have
     the following equipment for sale.

     Leicaflex SL + 50/2 2 cam. New top plate, CLA by S. Krauter, only
     shows v. slight wear on baseplate, otherwise mint

     90/2.8 3 cam, slight wear on focussing/aperture rings
     28/2.8 3 cam, slight wear on focussing/aperture rings

     21/2.8 with Abrahamsson goggles, superb, last version before ASPH.

     M3 ss (just over 1m) +50/dr(170xxxx), superb.

     please contact me by private email if interested, for more details.

     Alistair

- --IMA.Boundary.437410009--