Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Big Brother Listening?
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 23:26:29 EDT

Mark wrote:

<< .listing several *excellent* reasons why leica should and
 probably is monitoring this list. my objection was based on
 pure economics, in that it seems that only a percentage of
 subscribers purchase new gear, so that if you do the numbers
 we don't make much of a dent in leica's turnover. >>
Friends:

Do we know (for instance) how many M6's are sold each year?  In the US?  I
understand that if a Leica dealer (not a mega NY house) sells 10 M6's a year,
they are doing very well.  Any comments?

Arturo