Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Darkroom
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:15:58 -0400

I have used Rodinal since I was a pup! Good developer, though some consider
it a bit grainy.
You didn't say where you are located, so I am not sure what you have
available, but since you mention APX100 and Rodinal, I am guessing you have
access to all Agfa products. APX100 and 400 are both good films.
One caution I have on Rodinal- I alays get the smaller 4 oz/ 100 ml size as
once opened it oxidizes rapidly. The smaller size is easier to use up within
a couple of months. Good luck! Doing your own film is fun and once you get
the hang of it, you get much better results yourself than sending it out!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com