Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm rokkor vs 28 elmarit??
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 00:36:17 EDT

Steve,

I've got the same problem with my Minolta 28.  I bought it new about 20 years
ago and used it on my M4 for a number of years.  Then I bought a Leica 28 and
put the Minolta away.  A few years ago, I dug out the Minolta with the thought
of selling it.  But now the inside element is covered with these white spots.
They look like oil spots, but also could be lens element seperation.

Does anyone out there have a solution for this?

Bill Rosauer