Subject: [Leica] Lens Hoods for old 35 Summicron
From: reviews_ed.hifichoice@dennis.co.uk (Alan Sircom)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:04:26 +0000

I have a late 60s, early 70s 35mm Summicron with the iris control
lever. It is a great lens and ludicrously cheap (especially as one of
the previous owners engraved their name on the focussing barrel). I
have tried to find a lens hood that fits this and doesn't make the iris
lever inaccessable, but to no avail. Can someone with hardcore
knowledge of the Leitz catalogue back then furnish me with the correct
model number for this lens hood so I can protect it from flare and the
front element from grubby finger-mark damage. Thanks.