Subject: Re: [Leica] tech pan
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:09:09 +0200

At 14:09 12/07/1998 EDT, you wrote:
>Thib, The formula for the TechPan at 200 asa is one that i got from the UK. It
>involves Sodium Sulphite, Phenodin (Ilford) and HC110. Strange brew and it
>doesn't work all the times. Actual filmspeed is probably around 160, but even
>that is an improvement over the 25 asa. I will get the formula to you in the
>next day. Reorganized the office next to the darkroom a while ago and I
>haven't found anything after that.There is something to be said for keeping
>everything as a mess, at least it was my mess and i knew where everything was,
>and the whole thing was my own idea so i cant even blame anyone else!!
>Tom A

Thanks a lot Tom, that's very kind of you.
I also read that you are a "M2 fan", so am I.
I think the M2 is one of the greatest and I also have a M4...
I am very interested into these small cranks I saw on your M2s on Hans
Pahlen site. Where do you find these? or do you make them yourself? How  do
you adjust it on the rewind button?
Thanks again,
Thib.