Subject: Re: [Leica] Small meter suggestion
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:16:27 -0600 (MDT)

Jeremy, in fact you can get the attachment for the Metraphot style Leica
meter which does allow metering in very low light levels as well. It looks
like a solar cell about 1" x 1.5". I have seen them for about $25
Canadian. I hadn't bought one before , as I didn't have slow speeds on my
II, but now with the addition of a IIIa, I should go pick it up. Thanks
for reminding me ;)
Noel Charchuk