Subject: Re: [Leica] leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:48:53 -0400

Don't be discouraged!
Either about your M5 or your English!
Both are better than some critics might have you believe!
The M5 is bigger, un peu, but at the time the addition of the meter required
some changes.
I have had the M2 and M3 and when I picked up an M5, I did not think it too
big. But then I am not so small either! It is very quiet. and best of all,
it is still a Leica and will do justice to the 35/2 Summicron you have!
Welcom... ah, Bienvenue au LUG ( Dites moi, qu'est-ce que c'est... La LUG ou
Le LUG?)
:-)
dwpost@msn.com