Subject: [Leica] Leica CL
From: whalenm@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:21:33 -0500

Hello out there!

I am new to the LUG and have recently acquired a Leica CL with Summicron
40/f2 lens. I did not get a manual with the camera. Can anyone help me
with the following questions?

1) On the front of the camera, as you look at the lens, there is a
   silver button at about the 4:00 o'clock position. It is located
   on the body. What is it? What does it do?

2) When you remove the back to install the battery, does the "+" on
   the battery face the top of the camera or the bottom? I am using
   one of the Wein cells until I can get a PX-625.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tim Whalen