Subject: Re: [Leica] Slides back
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:21:12 -0500

Jim,

>I too really like my 35/1.4 ASPH and my 90/2.8 Elmarit M. But I have to say
>I can't stand Kodachrome 200. I really like the E200. I like Fuji's
>MS100/1000 at EI 200 even better.
>
>It's great that everyone likes different stuff.

Actually I'm pretty fickle - till the next kind of film comes out of the
camera.  BTW I never heard from Kodak about the red base problem with the
one roll of E200 I tried.  I notice that the local dealer has some in stock
and will try it again and will let you know.  One big minus about
Kodachrome here is that Dallas has closed its Kodachrome processing plant
and the stuff goes off into the wide blue yonder and shows up, usually,
back here in about a week.  The professional E6 processing plant here in
Norman is run by a friend on mine - which works better.

Take care,

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK