Subject: Re: [Leica] intermediate shutter speeds
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 14:51:57 +0200

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I guess the $64 question is this, does anyone actually set
> intermediate shutter speeds on their Nikon F2s or Leicas?  I never
> have.

Yeah, I use them on occasion to hit a target aperture.  I'm probably
just being anal about correct exposure, since I'm using a separate
handheld meter, not compensating for focussing distance and I shoot
Ilford b&w film exclusively.  I doubt that half a stop is going to
make much difference in that setup, but I sleep better at night ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just DOHH it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho