Subject: Re: [Leica] If Leica is too expensive what would be the best alternative?
From: Mark <mark@steinberg.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 10:57:13 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:

> At 07:57 AM 7/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >if you paid for the thing they are
> >utterly abusing the relationship between your fuss and the tool's
> >cost is logarithmic. at the cheaper end of the scale you can retain
> >sufficient composure to calmly address the abuse and not threaten
> >their associations with the use of it.
> >
> >mark
> >

> Huh ?  mark... you have been taking lessons from leon.
>
> ;-)

who is leon ????? :-)))

> ps... how did being able to afford a Leica transform into child abuse (tool
> abuse one step removed)?

no no, it's not the child that gets abused, it's the parent !!! anyone who has
seen his daughter ***almost*** drop his m6 & noctilux onto concrete should be
able to empathize.....

....i seem to be catching some flack for my posting. either i expressed myself
very poorly or not too many of you have kids who use gear or i don't have
the disposable incomes you folks have !

> pps... I missed you at K&S yesterday. I was there from 4 to 5pm. Maybe next
> week.

i look forward to it immensely !

mark