Subject: Re: [Leica] Was intermediate shutter speeds-Now, Older cameras are better
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:55:10 -0500

At 04:20 PM 7/18/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Maybe I'll trade you an N90 for the R8 straight across.  And I'm
>generous, so I'll throw in the grip too.  Then you'll have your 1/3
>bracketing.  I've even taught it how to make good pictures, so you won't
>have to worry.

I got rid of my N90! And if I ever get a hankerin' for one, I have a
digital camera with an N90 on top I can play with (and do quite often). But
thanks. You'll have to pry my R8 (and M6) from my dead cold hands after
I've become homeless and am living under a bridge in Portland, OR. :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"...what a wonderful privelege it is to be a photographer, to stand
mid-stream in life and feel it swirl around you, as real as the prairie
wind"
- -- Jim Richardson