Subject: Re: [Leica]If Leica is too expensive what would be the bestalternative?
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:32:29 +0200

Olympus om1 because these bodies are not retrievable if a spare part is
required.On the contrary a Leica is always retrievable.

More posters were in favour of the Nikon F2 or Nikon F3 than other
brands, I wonder if they are also un-repairable if a spare part is
required?  I've never had a Nikon (being pure in heart) but I fancy an
entry level one body one lens "system" to find out how the other half
lives.

Alan