Subject: Re: [Leica] collapseable 50mm...
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:13:07 -0400

The collapsible and rigid Summicrons are different optical designs. The
rigid is _slightly_ better at the edges at wider apertures. Both are very
fine performers.

Cheers!

kw

>Are the collapsable 50mm as good as the non-collapsable lenses?  I am
>especially interested in the screw mt lenses...thanx in advance.
>
>eyes

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>