Subject: Re: [Leica] Quality Control
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:24:31 -0700

I know you are not all as lucky as I am in this respect, but this is one of
the reasons that I patronize my LOCAL authorized Leica dealer. You can do
QC on the spot. I have, however, purchased a gaggle of new Leica lenses
over the years, and have never seen anything like described below. You
almost wonder if some disgruntled employee is carrying out a grudge against
Leica...

Jim