Subject: RE: [Leica] Off Topic - Point of Comparison
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:16:07 -0400

Not wanting to get flamed by the audiophiles out there...

Don't forget that whether you buy a $9 speaker cable or a $9,000 speaker
cable, the real question is - do you have the level of hearing that will
allow you to discern the difference? Most of us can certainly hear the
difference between a $500 system and a $2000 system, but I doubt that many
of us past the age of 30 have the hearing that will enable us to hear the
difference between that $2000 system and a $10,000 system. But that's just
an opinion...:-)