Subject: Re: [Leica] CL vs MR meter
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:41:00 -0400

     James,

     I can't answer all your questions, but some I can.  The 40mm Summicron
     and 90mm Elmar were made by Leitz in Germany.  How they compare to the
     Minolta Rokkor versions I cannot say (although it has been reported on
     the LUG more than once that the 90mm Rokkor was also Leitz-made).  And
     in my experience, the 90mm Elmarit and the Tele-Elmarit work just fine
     on the CL (and you can always stop down to be sure).  Hope that helps!

     Art Peterson
     Alexandria, VA