Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad XPan
From: Mark_Bishop@ipc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:20:55 +0100

Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com> wrote:

>>>I also find the posts and the release very credible and quite exciting.
Were you at the press conference yourself ? If not, what are your
sources to confirm this ?<<<

I am editor-in-chief of, among others, IPC's photographic magazines - Amateur
Photographer and Photo Technique. I was in a meeting with AP's editor Keith
wilson about 3pm Tuesday and he told me all about it. Trust me, the Hasselblad
XPan is real.