Subject: [Leica] Alan Ball
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:12:34 +0200

Alan (the other Alan)
My thanks to you for defending free speech and an honest opinion.

When I tuned in tonight I was amazed at the spite from the clique (hope
I spelled that right).  You are absolutely right, it does exist.
Mostly they are benign but occasionally they overstep the mark in
defending their camera label.

I would swap my Leica system for a Nikon system rather than run the
risk of ending up like them and displaying such intolerance.

I really planned to amuse my daughter tonight and not be forced to
defend an innocent opinion on this dwindling list.

Thanks again
Alan Hull