Subject: RE: [Leica] Mis-information and innuendo(3)
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:05:32 -0400

Alan,

The basic assumption in all your posts appear to be directed to a 6 year old
photo journalist. I know that at least 60 percent of my (aged 53) photos are
taken either on my property or that of my family.  For a young child
exploring photography, the percentage would be much higher.  If I had to
worry about any member of my family mugging my children, camera brand would
be the least of my problems.

Ken