Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Hasselblad XPAN
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 19:33:24 -0500

At 07:15 PM 7/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>And you must admit, those two Hasselblad projectors were pretty cool.

Lovely. I once went to a presentation by some travel photographers on
Israel that had something like 135 projectors all running at the same time.
And this was before the Apple II was out, so there wasn't any easy computer
way to do it.

Boy was it fantastic. I think that was one thing that got me interested in
photography early on.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We can never be born enough. We are human beings; for whom birth is a
supremely welcome mystery that happens only and whenever we are faithful to
ourselves.

- - e. e. cummings