Subject: Re: [Leica] Schneider Loupes and Palm Pilots!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:12:13 +0100

David Almy wrote:

>Eric Welch wrote:
>>
>> With the acquisition of the 70-180 2.8 I guess I'm really going to regret
>> I'm not on the street more... (Thanks Ted!)

>>Geez.
>
>ERIC got that 70-180?!
>
>Is there no justice Ted? Have you no standards?!  I'm jealous.>>>>>>>>>

David,
Well what the hell can I say, he's a mover and shaker and first out of the
blocks! :) He shoots a mean picture and the lens will have good use and
home.

Not a bad lens for 3 G's US, brand new used twice! :)

I'll keep an eye for any other wayward Canadians with Leica gear for sale
who like to be paid in US dollars.

ted