Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gadget Bags
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 18:50:23 EDT

I currently own a Domke F2-Le Black Leather Bag.  It's a very well made and
attractive bag.  However, it does not have the secure compartments or special
fittings that a Leica deserves.   It is not custom-made for the Leica.  It has
the usual velcro compartments that are common.  I would have been willing to
spend a lot more than the $200+ dollars that I paid for the Domke for one
customized for Leica.  Think about it.  It's easy to have over $12,000
invested in Leica equipment and cannot find a bag to secure it properly.

If anyone has a solution I would love to hear about it.

BOB