Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gadget Bags
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:29:14 -0600

I own an F2E myself. I wouldn't call the dividers or bottom of the bag "very
well made", and neither does the bag seem to hold a lot for it's size.

Check out Tenba's Traveller P415! Looks like a satchel, but can balloon out
to 2x width. Much, much more flexible divider setup than Domke, and the
overall finish is much better than Domke. Materials are mostly hi-tech, seem
to be tough as nails. The way some of the M gear fits, you can bet that
someone at Tenba uses Leica. A shallow, zipped rear pocket fits airplane
tickets, passport and maps perfectly, and up front, in the swing-down
organizer section, is space for pen, sunglasses/PDA, M body and whatever.
Magazines can slide into the main compartment, beside the cameras. Yet, it's
more slender and less camerabaglike than the F2

I figure the bag is good for 2x M bodies + 4 lenses pretty easily, if you
stack the lenses. That's before you expand it. There are other bags in this
line, but I don't know what the diffs are, because the B+H Sourcebook
doesn't say, and Tenba's website isn't much better.

Jeff