Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Raffle
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 13:36:09 EDT

Apparently some questions have been asked about this year's LHSA Raffle since
I have been on vacation.

As Raffle Chairman (one of the LHSA hats I wear), here are the details.

The Grand Prize will be an Ein Stuck Set.  Originally we had intended to have
the 30th Anniversary LHSA Black Paint M6, but this project is now at a
standstill, hence no camera to raffle.  The next two Bonus Prizes are an M6 HM
(or regular M6) with 35/2 ASPH.  A new addition this year will be some
additional bonus prizes of $1500 Gift Certificates to be used towards the
purchase of Leica eqpt. of the winner's choice.  We did this to increase the
chances of winning in the Raffle to more than just the usual three main
prizes.  The final number of Gift Certs. awarded will be determined by the
number of tickets sold.  So buy lots of tickets so we can give out more
prizes!

You must be a memeber of LHSA to participate.  Another good reason to join
LHSA.

The mailing for the Raffle has been in final production at the printers and
will be in the mail shortly.

Remember these simple instructions.  Join LHSA, buy Raffle tickets, win great
prizes!

Best of luck to everyone!

Bill Rosauer
VP LHSA