Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #210
From: tom perez <tperez@cpicorp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:21:13 -0500

- --------------8575971E2E566EF169F48AA7

> Subject: [Leica] Leica Gadget Bags
>
> I need some help and would appreciate LUGERS recommendations on a bag to carry
> my Leica goodies.  I have an M6, 21-Apo, 35-APO, 50-Noct and a 90-2.8.  I have
> tried Domke, Lowepro and Tamrac and I don't like any of them.  I want to keep
> the size and weight to a minimum.  I would like to have some room for a small
> flash, film and a few filters.  It would be wonderful to have a bag that was
> made specifically for the M6.  I would appreciate your comments about what you
> use that you like and recommendations.
>
> Thanks
> Bob

  Bob,
I have used several bags myself and have found Billingham to be the
finest bag yet. I carry a  M6, 90-2.8 and a 35-2.0, as well as other
misc. stuff. The Billingham 225 suits my needs well and is by far the
most comfortable bag I have carried. I just spent two weeks in Paris
toting it around and found it to be a real pleasure.
For the equipment you are using, the 335 might be more to your needs.
Good Luck

Tom Perez
thomasarah@earthlink.net

- --------------8575971E2E566EF169F48AA7

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom Perez
n:              Perez;Tom
org:            CPI Corporation
adr:            1706 Washington Ave.;;;St. Louis ;MO.;63103;
email;internet: tperez@cpicorp.com
title:          Client Services
tel;work:       314-231-1575 ext. 3758
note:           Pager: 1-800-965-1731