Subject: [Leica] For Sale (isn't this Friday??)
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:12:18 -0500

Luggers,

Sorry that I have not waited to post this, but I may not be around this
Friday to do so.  Besides I just ordered an additional soft release from
Tom and I have to pay for them somehow!! (hidden in here you can see the
real reason).

1) Metz flash 32Z-2 # 444370, with SCA adapter #3501 (for R8), and bounce
diffuser # 5819           $ 150.00
    Used once when I had an R8.  Should work well on an M6, also has plain
adapter for that
	Mint.

2) Gitzo tripod G126 with Kaiser Backpacker ball head TY-15
200.00
   This a light and great unit, but I never use a tripod, carried it all
over the NE last	                            plus shipping
	fall and never had it out of the car.  I think I used it a couple of times
when testing
	shutter speeds for the M6. Mint.

3) Minolta Autometer IV-F with 40deg reflector and incident dome. Mint.
		    200.00

4) Leitz Pradolux RT-300 slide projector with Leitz 90/2.8 CF Colorplan
projector lens.			          250.00
	The box is beat up, but the projector is in very good shape.  I had this
new and                             plus shipping
	then gave it to my daughter for several years and got it back when I gave
her my
	Kodak  projector.  Then I bought a new Pradovit P-2002 projector and don't
need
	this one.  It takes Kodak carousel trays, and a stack loader if you have one.

	Willl have to figure out how to package this for shipping, and if shipping
costs are
	high will split costs. BTW Kx in California does repairs on these units.
If you need
	more information on the RT-300 you might call them: 1 805 963 5625

5) Leica Colorplan-P 90/2.8 CF projector lens, the new one.  Cost $ 150.00.
 I use the                       100.00
	Supercolorplan	90/2.8 lens on my P-2002 and find I don't need this one.
Like new.

6) Leica 50/2.0-M Summicron #3480968, very sharp, mint.  Latest with the
removable                         550.00
	lens shade, just before the current one with built in shade, same optics.

7) Visoflex II with right angle finder - small rub on prism near bottom,
about 1/16 x                               75.00
	1/4 - otherwise in Ex ++ shape.
                                                       plus shipping

Shipping paid in US, unless noted.  10 MB.  Personal checks from Luggers
are fine.

If interested e-mail privately:   n5xrd@telepath.com

Have a good weekend (this is Friday - right!)

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK