Subject: [Leica] Contax 21mm finder update.
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:19:33 +0900

Apologies for the long silence about the 21mm finder.

All but one camera store in Tokyo finally came back to me to say that they cannot
possibly get 50 or so finders.  Yodobashi came back to me that ordering 50 would
make Kyocera panic in suspicion, but I could order 5 at a time to make it
surreptitious.  I immediately asked them to order 5 finders every few weeks.

I will be on business/holidays for three weeks starting at the end of next week.
I am afraid it will be September before I am able to send these finders to you.

Given that the finders are expected to cost 9500 JPY (that's how much I paid for
mine) plus 5% tax = 9975 JPY = $71.25 USD (@1USD=140JPY).  I will ask the
following to send me a US cheque for the amount of $80 to cover shipping and
insurance individually to you, and to cover fluctuations in the foreign currency
exchange.  These individuals below were the first five people who responded to
the original offer.  I can also accept cheques in Canadian dollars and  wire
transfers in JPY.

     Jeff S
     David Medley
     nightblind@juno.com