Subject: Re: [Leica] Film not flat in my M6HM?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:23:30 -0400

I have placed a sample scan showing the blurriness, on the web

http://www.microtec.net/~dcardish/blurry.jpg

The image is about 125k, and is just large enough to show up the problems
that I am having.  No colour, brightness or contrast corrections were made
to the scan.

I focussed on the brown building in the centre, but notice that the leaves
in the foreground, and the buildings at the rear of the photograph, appear
to be in better focus.  Also note the building to the right (McGill medical
building) appears to be relatively sharp, though there is nothing to write
home about anywhere in this image.

Dan C.