Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Viewfinder V31#2
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:27:16 -0700

My latest Viewfinder just came today (Eureka is just as far from the East
Coast as Europe is!), so maybe others will soon have them, if not already.
Usually, I am one of the last to receive it. Lots of great looking articles
and photos to sit down and enjoy soon. Nice photo on the back, Bill. But we
definitely need to send more people to the mid-year photo shoots so that
you and Tom A aren't in all of the pictures! :-)

I also received raffle tickets this week - you do need to be an LHSA member
to buy the tickets.

Gary Todoroff