Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz Enlargers
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 14:11:35 EDT

<< Subj:	 Re: [Leica] Leitz Enlargers
 Date:	98-08-01 10:20:07 EDT
 From:	alexpix@worldnet.att.net (Steven Alexander)
 Sender:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 Reply-to:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

 TTAbrahams@aol.com wrote:

 > John, Roger Pelham, one of the "original" members of LHSA used to make
 > replacement carriers for Focomat 1c's and Valoy's. I can't find his phone
 > number or adress at the moment, but I am sure someone else on the LUG has
it
 > handy and can pass it on to you. The Valoy and the Focomat uses the same
 > carrier.
 > All the best,
 > Tom A
 I beleive Rogers telephone number is 513.854.1455
 Steven Alexander

Steven,
I have tried to send you a private message in answer of one of your earlier
questions several times but it has failed to go through/been returned. As I
now see you on the LUG; could you  pls send me an e-mail and maybe an instant
reply to it will work!?!- -
Apologies having to send this via LUG!!
Tom A.