Subject: Re: [Leica] A moment of silence...
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 10:26:48 -0400

Fellow LUGgers;
Was it John Donne who wrote that the death of any man diminishes us all? The
reading of the passing of a member of our small 'family' made that quotation
come immediately to mind.
As a recent arrival to the LUG I have not had the privilege to meet all the
members, including Mark Badger. The loss of his point of view, and his eye
on our human condition, and at such a young age is truly tragic. I regret
that. My heart and prayers go out to his family as well, as the loss is no
doubt doubly felt by them. I feel that our world is smaller for his death,
and that the light has dimmed perceptively....

Dan
dwpost@msn.com