Subject: Re: [Leica] Inappropriate use of LUG for personal communications
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 22:14:51 -0700

Joseph,

There is a chemistry among LUGgers that cannot be quantified. The LUG is a
family and personal messages pass through the LUG without complaint.
Everyone, at one time or another, has something to say to another specific
person. Usually it is said over the LUG. Quite often, the message will
induce chatter about whatever subject the personal message was about. 99%
of the time it is LUG related. The LUG is like a tree. It's roots spread
out far beyond its trunk. Please stick around and get to know the colorful
participants of the LUG. Just so you know, Tina is the Queen. She is the
consummate Leica user. Her work is magnificent. Go to her web pages and
indulge yourself.

Jim