Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Slide Scanners
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 13:32:03 -0700

Some people judge equipment subjectively according to ease of use,
while others judge equipment objectively, according to, yes, NUMBERS.

In the end, when I have to decide between two pieces of equipment
that cost thousands of dollars each, the technical abilities of each item
are what distinguish one from the other.

Francesco