Subject: Re: COPY: [Leica] Leica Photography
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 20:20:51 -0700

I would be VERY interested, as I also prefer discussing technical
and practical aspects of photography and the processes of making
photographs, rather than 1934 Leica lenshoods.

I have been photographing for a living for 3 years and using Leicas
for 1 year.  I currently own 2 M6 bodies, two R4 bodies, 4 M lenses,
2 R lenses, 1 M-Winder, 1 R-Winder, and 1 TA Rapidwinder.

Let me know how I can join or help out!

Francesco
fls@5senses.com
fls@home.com