Subject: Re: [Leica] Trying to keep a low profile.
From: mary & stan kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 98 00:22:23 -0500

August 6, 1998

Dear Jim,

You wrote:

I was really surprised by this. I can walk around all day with one of my M
cameras and I have never had anyone ask about it.

Often my M goes unnoticed, but the ones who do notice can't seem to take
their eyes off of it.  This makes me uncomfortable, especially when I
first got it last year.  I almost got rid of it for this reason.  I like
to be "invisible" when I'm shooting.  I just bought a black body to tape
up and use with a smaller lens (36/f2), unnoticed.

Mary