Subject: [Leica] IIIf Metraphot Meters
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 13:13:03 -0400

The seminal article on these Metraphot meters is (ah-HEM!):

Small, Marc James.  "Metrawatt Leica-Meters". VIEWFINDER  28:1 (First
Quarter, 1995),  pp. 47 - 49;  there is a nice VIDOM article, as well,
though I disagree with a few of the conclusions reached by the author.

These are nice meters:  I own all of them from the LC60 of 1939 to the
Leica-Meter 3.

Of course, Quality Light-Metric repairs them:  George just overhauled my LC60.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!