Subject: [Leica] Leica Photography
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 20:40:59 -0400

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Curt wrote:

>I would be very interested in creating a mailing list group of Leicaphil=
es
>who are interested in discussing _photography_ with the Leica - as
>distinctly different and separate from Leica _cameras_ as is discusssed =
in
>LUG.  By this I mean, I'd like to get together with folks who use Leicas=

and
>are involved, engaged and critical photographers (not necessarily
>expert-level photographers either) who want to push the envelope,
>so-to-speak in their craft.  Experiences, special techniques, processes
and
>creative ideas can all be explored.  =

Curt,

It sounds like you want a content filter for the list.  Well I'd be
delighted to participate in discussions of this sort and at the same time=

I'm happy to get all those other hardware-oriented posts 'cuz in some of
'em are helpful gems of info.  I do use the "delete" key frequently.

The Leica cameras have allowed me to produce photographs which would
otherwise be difficult to imagine and after nearly 20 years I'm still in
awe of the technical and creative potential of these tools.  Suggest a
topic and you'll be inundated with responses.

- -Doug