Subject: [Leica] Adorama series M lenses
From: Jose Menendez <jgarciamenendez@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 21:48:55 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if this subject was already discussesd in this forum, but
I am considering buying the 21/2,8 and/or the 28/3,5 offered in leica
M mount by Adorama.
I know that the price is convenient compared with used original lenses
but I am wondering about the quality of those lenses.
Which are the opinions of those who had used them?
Are the results adequate at least, or too far from the comparable
originals?
I intend to  use them mainly for black and white but also occasionally
for slides.
Thanks for your comments.
Jose Ramon