Subject: Re: [Leica] End of the line
From: Brown Chandos M <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:25:33 -0400 (EDT)

Gosh, Erwin,

Though I'm not as fanatical about optical specs as many on the list, I've
found your postings (and your website) to be an indispensible resource.

I'm not sure to what threads in particluar your refer, but my sense is
that you have extraordinary credibility.

Look at the 'learning curve' thing this way:

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."  Or, perhaps, we
might
ammend the phrase to include "aspherical glass or not."

Respectfully,

Chandos