Subject: [Leica] M6 0.75 v. M6 0.85
From: "James Harper" <DRJH@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 13:32:52 +0100

I am considering returning after 10 years to Leica rangefinders.  I have
read the literature on the differences between the above.  Can anyone
kindly comment on their experience of the  advantages of the larger
viewfinder of the 0.85 version?   It sounds exciting, but entails not
having the 28mm frame, which might be important  - I do not know whether I
may eventually buy a 28mm lens.  In short, does the larger viewfinder
adequately compensate for the loss of versatility?

Many thanks.  JH